MNAFEE helps members succeed.
- MNAFEE's mission is to promote, advocate for, and strengthen parenting education, Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE), and early childhood programming in public schools.
- MNAFEE leads advocacy on policies impacting the future of parent education and early childhood education. We work towards sustainable funding and thoughtful policy making.
MNAFEE annual conference
Save the dates of April 12-14, 2023, for the most important three days of professional development for Minnesota early childhood professionals.
As much as we loved seeing you online, we are really looking forward to seeing you in person. Plan to join us at the River's Edge Convention Center in St Cloud in 2023!
Providing practical and accessible professional resources to strengthen the leadership skills of members.
- Professional Development - Support your professional advancement with relevant and practical training options.
- Advocacy - The voice for children, families, and staff.
- Networking Support - Groups for Early Childhood Administrators organized by regions.
- Employment Support - Free online listing of open positions across the state related to parent and early childhood education and administration.
- Parent Education Core Curriculum Framework - Comprehensive guide to planning curriculum for parent education programs.
- Marketing Toolkit - Free tools including logos, marketing templates, and multi-language promotional posters.
MNAFEE provides the opportunity to become a member as a school district or as an individual.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
- Minnesota Department of Education (MDE)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- MNAFEE Early Childhood Program Administration COVID-19 Information
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies